Dumawall+ Installation Instructions
The panels may be placed on walls of, for example:
- Private residences: bathroom, kitchen, laundry room, garage, basement, bedroom, living room.
- Professional applications: office space, sporting halls, shop areas, bathrooms, kitchen and laundry.
- Prefab houses: caravans and mobile homes and boats.
The panels are particularly well suited for use in damp areas.
The panels may NOT be installed:
- Outdoors, on account of possible discolouration and the possibility that the product becomes brittle, unless explicitly stated or shown otherwise on the package insert. In spaces with a temperature in excess of 60°C or lower than -10°C, for example in a sauna or refrigerated area.
- On walls where the contact temperature may be above 60°C, e.g. on a chimney flue, by a stove or radiators.
- In poorly ventilated areas.
- In areas where there is an abnormally high concentration of sulphur (H2S).